Friday 26 January 2007

Slow News Day

I'm just pondering whether or not tomorrow will be yet another Super Noodles Saturday.

I confess, they are still on offer in the supermarket. And we have purchased more.

It really could happen. Only time will tell.

More on this exciting story as it breaks.



There isn't much by way of news today, as you can probably tell.

The car park's been working fine all week. I haven't had to sit anywhere – stationary and with my hazard lights on – looking like a twit whilst waiting for my knight in grubby fluorescent vest to come to my aid and release me from almost certain multi-storey peril.

Biscuits the grumpy ferret hasn't tried to eat me at all yet. (To be fair, he's still sleeping, though (dreaming grumpy dreams, I expect).)

The whole Fun With Busted Canoes part of my life seems to be disappointingly over. Technically, I could go and get it back as it's only by the side of the road, just around the corner. But that seems far too much like hard work – it's dead to me now.

And in a shocking break from the norm, I've nothing on my mind that I feel like ranting about right this minute.



Actually, my CD/DVD drive is on the blink. I suppose that's some kind of news, albeit a rubbishy kind.

I tried to import a CD into iTunes this week, with disastrous consequences. It was like the aural equivalent of taking a £100 camcorder into the cinema and trying to film The Last King of Scotland.

Me being the cunning and tenacious sod that I am, I managed to find a workaround, however.
The things I do to for quality in-car entertainment.


0 comments: