Wednesday 17 January 2007

I Had A Dream

Quite a disturbing dream, actually. I dreamt that the whole time we had been looking after our two ferrets, we'd actually had a third (called Sneezes) that we'd forgotten about.

That part might not actually sound all that disturbing in the grand scheme of things, but there was quite a nasty part to the dream that I'm not going to go into.

Let's just say that it's lucky for Sneezes that he doesn't exist really.


And so much for me letting Biscuits win at Tug of War the other night. He practically ate part of my foot last night, the little bugger.

It seems I just can't win: when I exercise, they like the smell of my feet and want to bite them; and when I've just showered, they like the smell of shower gel on my feet and want to bite them.

Whatever I do, I end up being nibbled. Apparently it's a great game, although I always seem to be the one who loses.


0 comments: