Wednesday 2 May 2007

Cold Temper

I had to have a cold shower this morning. I was most disgruntled.

It would appear that somebody kindly turned the hot water off yesterday and it was not turned back on again.

And – as part of a cruel and unfortunate coincidence – I decided to take the stir crazy ferrets out into the back yard for a bit of fresh air this evening. Unfortunately, for all involved, I realised after a few minutes that the place was caked in ant powder.

As were the ferrets, by this time.

Naturally, I rushed them inside to clean them, but the hot water still hadn't been turned on (and I don't know yet where the switch is), so they also had to have a cold shower.

And I thought that I had been cross when that happened to me – I now have barely any skin left on my forearms.


0 comments: