Friday 4 May 2007

Drinking Games

I went out with a friend for cocktails this afternoon. There's a bar we sometimes go to where they sell them with a "three for two" offer.

The usual outcome of this is that I choose a cocktail, my friend chooses a cocktail and then we decide on a third, which we share.

Today my friend picked one to try, which had Pernod in it. Unfortunately, it would appear that she doesn't like aniseed and didn't realise what quite what she was getting.

Credit where it's due, however, the offending cocktail was not wasted. She polished it off very quickly, and then immediately followed it with a further cocktail to take the taste away.

Are there any plans to included Competitive Cocktail Drinking in the 2012 Olympics, do we know? If there are, I reckon I've found a dead cert for a gold medal.



0 comments: