Sunday 29 April 2007

Round 4: Architecture In The 1920s

I attended a quiz night tonight.

We did quite badly. But I find no shame in that.

I swear you'd have to be some kind of over-sixty anal retentive who's never left the house to be able to answer most of those questions correctly.

And why can't quiz masters feature music that I've actually heard at some point in my life, and not just raid their mum's old 45s? Is it too much to ask for a couple of nice, modern CDs to feature?

Mind you, if they were that technologically advanced, more of them would be able to figure out how their mics works before causing feedback so loud that nobody in the room will ever be able to hear that particular pitch again, then hardly being heard at all because the bloody thing isn't plugged in properly, and then giving up and just shouting.



0 comments: