Tuesday 10 April 2007

Egg Balancing

I conferred today with other people who also had a Cadbury's Creme Egg Minis Easter Egg this year.

The consensus seems to be that the standard number of actual Creme Egg Minis that you should expect to find inside one of these Easter Eggs is a less-than-impressive two. Not great, I'm sure you'll agree; but since two is more than one, the manufacturer is not technically inaccurate here in their use of the word minis. Personally, however, I do consider it rather cheeky.

Anyway, the nature of balance in all things leads me to subsequently conclude from this revelation that if some of us have only received one of these miniature chocolate eggs when the standard is set at two, then somewhere out there are people who got three.

Which can ultimately mean only one thing:

Somebody has got my Creme Egg.

So, if this is you, please feel free to either pop the superfluous egg in the post – to the usual address, or just leave it on top of my car.

Thank you.


0 comments: