Thursday 5 April 2007

How Many Creme Egg Minis Does It Take To Fill An Easter Egg?

I confess I've just opened an Easter egg a little early.

I did have my reasons, but they are too dull to go into in any great detail. I will simply say that they involved the craving for something sweet, and something that I once heard on the BBC about an ingredient in chocolate being good for coughs.

And I have one hell of a cough right now.

Yes, yes… I'll see a doctor next week. Honest.

Still, I was a little bemused to discover that the promised "bag of Cadbury Creme Egg Minis" supposedly enclosed within the hollow chocolate egg was actually more a "bag of Cadbury Creme Egg Mini".

In fact, they could really have not bothered with bagging it at all. What were the makers worried would happen? It might scatter all over the floor when I separated the halves?

Untrue claim of plurality
The (somewhat blurry and badly photographed) lie

Single mini Creme Egg
The shocking reality

It's a sad (and deeply disappointing) day when confectionery manufacturers don't know the difference between singular and plural.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This a slander on your good name.
I would challenge them to a duel.