Sunday 4 March 2007

Lurgyfied

Naturally, I finally succumbed to the lurgy.

I'm not actually half as ill as He was when he had it last week, as it's decided to only attack my chest; my sinuses are fine, but I've got the nastiest cough I think I've ever had. It's making it really hard to sleep.

Not that I expect you to care. The sound of me coughing, spluttering and then swearing extensively under my breath isn't keeping you awake at night.

Unless you're stalking me, and lurking outside my bedroom window in the dark. In which case, you'd be better off staying awake lest you wake up in somebody else's garden or with a canoe on your head.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a poorly chest too so I can sympathise, however mine is the worst bad chest ever, as I am a man.

wylde said...

You're coughing didn't keep me awake all night, but I had a friend crashing on the couch for the weekend and his coughing did. Pesky lurgy.

Hope you get rid of it soon :(