Wednesday 7 March 2007

And Not A Bad Child Actor In Sight

I don't know if it's just a strange effect of the lurgy, but I keep getting cravings for Kinder Surprises – well, not actually Kinder Surprises themselves, but that particular creamy sort of Kinder chocolate.

Frankly, I could do without the Surprise part, as I now have a mounting collection of crappy little plastic toys.

Although I do have one good one, which I'm quite smug about.

It's a little bulgy-eyed guy in a turban meditating on a magic carpet which, through the skillful use of magnets, levitates.

Admittedly, he does boff his head against the top of his little plastic case every time he levitates – which can't do much for his meditation.

But I don't care about that because he can levitate.

And that makes me chuckle, which is all that matters.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them toys.
I loves them so much they make write in a west country accent, my lovlies.