Thursday 8 February 2007

Carnosaur 2. Oh, Yes.

I've just found a great-sounding film starting on the telly.

The blurb?

"A repair team races against time to control radiation leaks while simultaneously avoiding a horde of dinosaurs."

Fantastic.

This sounds like it could be almost as good as The Sound of Horror.

Do not think for one moment, however, that I am going to sit and watch it, then report back later – I'm still feeling the sting of Snakes on a Train and I think I've reached my bad movie quota for a good few weeks.

And, also, do not be deluded into thinking that I've got something more to say on the matter, because I'm really feeling quite terse today; as I shall demonstrate in more detail imminently.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My old chum Alan used to watch stuff like that.
I never seemed to find the time for schlock sci-fi.

I wish I had made time now that I am older. Just one of my many regrets.