Monday 5 February 2007

Bloody Silly Woman

"When I need to rummage around and find something in my handbag, what I like to do is stand right in front of important doorways, so that nobody can get through."

Okay, so perhaps that wasn't quite what she was thinking this afternoon, but I'm sure I'm pretty close.

Possibly she was also thinking that doing all of this whilst wearing a bizarre pink trouser suit would somehow enable her to do this with a little more finesse.



You know, I spent over six hours on the road over the weekend during my little excursion to Liverpool, and I swear that nobody tailgated me until the final stretch of the M1 on my journey home.

Technically, there was some woman in a white hatchback who was right up my arse on the M6, whilst chatting on her mobile, but, even then, I was over halfway home by that time.

Can it be that people are better drivers the further north you go?

Perhaps I should move. It might do my blood pressure some good.


0 comments: